Disclaimer: This is not the official website of MyApron nor does it claim to be affiliated with MyApron, The Home Depot or Mythdhr. This website is a purely fan website or information website developed with the sole purpose of providing general information related to MyApron. If you think you have arrived on this website by mistake and instead directly want to visit the official website then please visit: mythdhr.com
For security reasons, access to the portal is only possible in branches of the commercial network. To access your home portal, you must visit www.MyTHDR.com and go to the employee website.
In this portal, you can see your working hours and the number of hours worked is also calculated based on your inbound and outbound attendance uploaded online. You can also use this portal to generate and receive your paycheck. Before accessing the portal, the employee.
Reset The Forgotten Password Of Your Account
- must create an account on the main company website.
- If you forgot your password, go to the My Apron login page and tap I forgot my password.
- Answer the security questions you selected and answered when creating your account. You can also request a unique password for your registered mobile phone number to confirm that you are an employee of the Company and the owner of a My Apron account.
- When this is confirmed, you can enter a new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm and configure it.
- Now go back to the login page and log in with the new password to use the Home Depot My Apron portal.
MyTHDHR Phone number h: 6-MyTHDHR (1-866-698-4347),
Available from Monday to Saturday.
HRSC: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Mr. IS.
TAC: Saturday, 8 a.m. M. At 5 p. M., Standard Time. Sunday is closed
Send your request to the email address: [email protected]